Prices and General Terms
- Prices are in € per person/per day, including half board;
- Smoking is prohibited in all bedrooms and common areas;
- For hygiene reasons, dogs and other pets are not permitted. Thank you for your cooperation.
Half board includes:
- Welcome cocktail on Sunday;
- Weekly ‘Glühwein Party’ (with mulled wine) and themed evening with local specialities (during the winter season);
- Accommodation with full breakfast buffet (salads, homemade pastries and desserts);
- Dinner with choice of menus, full buffet of fresh and oven-baked vegetables, selection of desserts.
- Private parking.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
- Use of the sauna and tropical shower from 3pm to 7 pm;
- Use of the games room.
- During the winter months - use of the skibus service to the ski slopes of Porta Vescovo with connection to Marmolada, Sellaronda and Campolongo.
- Ski storeroom with boot warmers and dryers.
- Garage for motorcyclists and cyclists.
- Local tourist tax (€1.00 per person/per night for guests aged over 12 years). The tax is paid in cash upon departure with the hotel bill, on which it is listed separately.
- Garage for cars: 8.00 € per night;
Reduced prices for children in extra beds
The following reductions, not combinable with other promotions, are applied for a weekly stay in the same room with two paying adults:
- 0 - 1 year: FREE;
- 2 - 4 years: -80%;
- 5 - 6 years: -50%;
- 7 - 8 years: -40%;
- 9 - 12 years: -30%;
- 13 - 18 years: -20%;
Arrivals and departures
- The booking period runs from 2pm on the day of arrival until 10am on the day of departure.
Booking and deposit
- The booking will not be considered final until we receive the €120.00 per person / week deposit fee and have sent out written confirmation.
- The deposit must be paid within 10 days of the booking date:
Cassa Rurale della Val Badia, Agency of Arabba
NAME: HOTEL CESA PADON of Crepaz Luciano & C.
IBAN: IT 55 L 08010 61170 000306004202
- We accept cash, non-transferable cheques, cash- and credit cards (Visa or MasterCard).
Cancellation Policy (Consumer Code, Parte III, titolo III, Capo I del d.lgs. 206/2005):
We understand that unforeseen circumstances can happen.
The right to cancel is not allowed under the terms of the Consumer Code.
However, we offer the right to withdraw from the booking contract with these terms:
- Until 1 month before arrival date: deposit is returned;
- From 1 month before arrival date: no deposit returned.
In case of late arrivals, lower number of guests, early departures or no-show: 80% of total price charged.